Kac Young is a former successful television director and producer, who earned a Ph.D. in Natural Health and is a Doctor of both Clinical Hypnotherapy and Naturopathy. Besides being an active teacher, counselor and coach, she was one of the very first few women to join the Director’s Guild of America and served as a prominent member of The Women in Film Board of Directors.
She was Vice President of Television Production and Development at Universal Studios Hollywood and ran her own production company for 25 years, serving clients such as Procter & Gamble, JC Penney, Rubbermaid, and Corning. She co-founded “The Showtime Comedy Club Network” and has worked with Kelsey Grammar, Rosie O Donnell, Tim Allen and Ellen DeGeneres. Her television credits include “General Hospital,” “As The World Turns,” “The Showtime Comedy Club Network,” “The Genesis Awards,” “The Mo Show,” “Mike and Maty,” “Are You Hot,” and “Politically Incorrect.”
Having a busy career kept her too preoccupied to have a lasting relationship, until she decided to balance her life and make room for love and romance.
As well as having an active television career as producer, director, and studio executive with decades of marketing, public relations and media experience. Having a busy career kept her too preoccupied to have a lasting relationship, until she decided to balance her life and make room for love and romance. The change occurred after working the 21 Day Process and finding love four weeks after completing the discipline. After the wedding she started teaching others how to use the process and 21 Days to the Love of Your life was born.
Kac Young is also dedicated to healing humans and animals and creating a long life through holistic methods. Kac’s additional credits include:
– PhD in Natural Health and a Doctorate in Naturopathy and completed 36 courses in nutrition from Baylor University.
– Doctor of Clinical Hypnotherapy with a practice which includes, weight control, attracting relationships, smoking cessation, behavior modification, stress reduction, past-life regression and phobia management.
-author of twelve books: “Heart Easy, The Food Lover’s Guide to Heart Healthy Eating,““Discover Your Spiritual Genius,” “Feng Shui the Easy Way,” “Dancing with the Moon,” “21 Days to the Love of Your Life,” “Gold Mind,” “Cheese Dome Power,” The Path to Fabulous,” “The Quick Guide to Bach Flower Remedies,” “The Healing Art of Essential Oils,” ”The Enlightened Person’s Guide to Raising a Dog,” and “Supreme Healing.”
– Doctor of Naturopathy
– PhD Natural Healing
-Doctor of Clinical Hypnotherapy
– Certified Master Feng Shui Practitioner and President of The Feng Shui Specialists, Inc., giving private consultations, teaching courses, classes, and presenting lectures in the art and science of Feng Shui.
– Certified Archetypal Therapist and counselor.
– Licensed Religious Science Minister.
– Career Coach for aspiring television directors and actors.
– Former pilot of private airplanes.